mardi 28 avril 2015

PHP echos "?>" into every page [duplicate]

This question already has an answer here:

I tried to search this problem but all search engines seemed to ignore the "?>" aspect of the search.

I've been working on a website thats written in PHP for someone and recently they updated their webserver and every page that includes PHP will print "?>" on the page, PHP will still be executed. On my own local server, I don't see the "?>" tag pop up.

How would I go about getting rid of the tag that shows up on their webserver (it's Apache, hosted through myhosting.com's OnCloud server).

Thanks in advance.

Edit: This problem is not a duplicate of the one linked. The PHP still works just fine. For some reason, "?>" is being appended to certain pages, but not all.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire