jeudi 30 avril 2015

How to access a WCF SOAP service with wsHttpBinding from Linux?

I am trying to consume a WCF SOAP service with wsHttpBinding from Ubuntu.

Whatever I try, PHP, SoapUI, Java, I'm running into problems with wsHttpBinding features not being implemented. Changing it to BasicHttpBinding or disabling security features is not an option.

NOTE: It pretty much doesn't matter what language is used. Is there a SOAP client/framework/library that supports all these features and runs on Linux?

I'd prefer a scripting language as this is supposed to run as a cronjob, but right now anything that works is appreciated.

There are similar questions from months/years ago, but they are unresolved or solved by changing the server side, which like I said is not an option here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire