jeudi 30 avril 2015

How to suppress missing rows in a pivottable drill down action

Is it possible in icCube version 5.0.2 to have a navigation strategy that drills-down to its children, but only shows children with data (so a NON EMPTY).

I managed to get this working in the previous versin 4.8 using custom MDX but the MDX syntax has changed and my solution does not work anymore!.

Enclosed a picture on the live demo dashboard called "pivottable" indicating what I would like to achieve.

embedded picture

If I verify the MDX that is generated I see a new custom MDX syntax, like:

axis 0 {....}
axis 1 {drill down parent MDX statement}

The text between curly brackets is the drilldown MDX statement. What I want to achieve, MDX-wise, is a NON EMPTY in front of the statement, e.g.:

axis 1 NON EMPTY {drill down parent MDX statement}

Any suggestion how to achieve this is welcomed.

This example can be found here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire