lundi 27 avril 2015

Unable to access Webservice using axis

I have the .Net webservice. which I am able to connect using simple request response string. It requires authentication by using Authenticator I am able to connect

 Authenticator.setDefault(new Authenticator() {
                    @Override
                    public PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication() {
                        return new PasswordAuthentication("domain" + "\\" + userName, password.toCharArray());
                    }
                });

With this I am able to connect my webservice.

However when I generate the wsdl classes using axis. And when I call webservice i am getting authentication error. Please let me know how can i embede Authenticator.setdefault in axis webserive call

I tried setting _call.setUsername and _call.setPassword But still I am getting authorization error. because it is not having username/pass




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire