jeudi 26 février 2015

What are the most effective ways to manage a large list of tagged hyperlinks?

I am building a webpage that will contain thousands of links.




  • I am considering nesting them using lists so that the user can navigate through topics, and then narrow in on subtopics.




  • Each topic and subtopic would start with a heading.




  • Links are categorised by the type of source of information they are (academic, journalistic, public commentary, gov't, etc). This means I need to find out an efficient way of tagging them.




  • I want to build this in a way that is manageable from the start and does not start to bloat as it becomes bigger (as I begin adding thousands of items).




Basically I need to do this in a way that makes it easy to maintain down the road.


Any suggestions greatly appreciated!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire