vendredi 27 février 2015

How to save the value of ng-model in a data store for my knitting group

I am making a website for our knitting group. The first thing I need to do is register who is coming this week. Let's start with me. I've defined a variable "name" and had the name "Gran" passed into it using this code.



<input type="text" placeholder="Please enter your name if you are attending the Knits this week" ng-model="name">
<h3 ng-show="name">Hello! My name is {{name}}.</h3>


I think the value of "name" is now "Gran", and that is stored somewhere in memory. That's nice but not a lot of use because the other group members will want to register on their computers (except Edith has an iPad so she will do it on that, and Janice doesn't do IT so I'll ring her). What is the next step I need to take to learn how to save that value permanently so it can be retrieved over the internet? What is the simplest way to do it, so I can understand, because I'm not a profesional website maker?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire