jeudi 26 février 2015

Web Development and Design Assistance Needed [on hold]

I am in an intro to Web Development class, and we are supposed to take the image our professor gave us and turn it into a webpage. I sorry I can't post the image, for I don't have a high enough reputation to post it, but here is the link to it: http://ift.tt/1AyvJLO . The problem is that he hasn't really taught us that much, other than the bare-bone basics, otherwise he just tells us to go to w3schools. First thing, I guess, is that is it possible to do this webpage without using CSS? We have not touched on it yet in class, and I'm clueless when it comes to it. Secondly, I would appreciate if I can just get some tips on where to get started. A lot of the little details I don't know how to do. I know it sounds like I'm just asking you guys to write this for me and post it, but that isn't my intention. Any tips, or sample code for a part in the image, or just any overall help, is greatly appreciated. Thank you.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire