lundi 29 décembre 2014

localhost:8080 being changed to localhost

I am stumped. I have a windows 7 maching that is running xampplite to provide a development web host on my local machine. I have been using it that way for a couple years.


The site I am working on is a wordpress site running wp4.0.1. My htdocs tree for the current app is G:\xampplite\htdocs\LitehausConsulting\IAP.


About a week ago something happened that now prevents me from using that directory. When I enter localhost:8080/.../IAP into a browser (Firefox and IE) the URL in the location block get changed to localhost/.../IAP and fails to find it.


I have absolutely NO clue where to look.


To get myself running again, I copied the IAP directory to IAP2 and it works there.


I have not made any changes to the Apache files.


I looked for hidden files but did not find any.


I renamed IAP to IAPOld then created a new IAP folder with only a minimal index.html in it. When I enter the above URL into a browser it gives me the same error.


I want to get back to the original name. I hope someone can give me some idea where to look.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire