vendredi 26 décembre 2014

How to get started of createing a web pages via Java (JavaFx)?

I want to start developing web pages. I'm familiar with Java (and JavaFx) and search for a way to use this knowledage to develop web pagaes. I googled but didnt found any good tutorial (most of the google results contained defenitions or basic hello world which was created by HTML). I didnt found any good comprehensive tutorial. (I looked at How can I get started creating a Java web service? but it was very basic)


When using Eclipse and SceneBuilder : 1. Is it possible to create a web page (with Labels, combox, ViewTree) which designed by SceneBuilder (I want to use SceneBuilder or any other tool to have quick design) ? 2. Can you please give links to good tutorials ?


I realy dont find where to start, please help :)


Thanks





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire