mardi 30 décembre 2014

Extending from diffrent layouts in laravel view

I have a laravel page which can be extended from admin layout or user layout. If the user logged as admin it should extend from admin, otherwise it should extend from user. Can I make this control with a simple if inside of my view like:



//in my view
@if(Auth::check())
@extends('layouts.admin')
@else
@extends('layouts.outside')


If I do this control in my controller I need to make two view for user and admin and I dont want to duplicate my views like:



//in my controller
if(Auth::check())
return View::make('bot/bwin_admin');
else
return View::make('bot/bwin_user');//the view is duplicated :(


So how can I use diffrent parent layout for a view without duplicating that view in laravel?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire