lundi 29 décembre 2014

Download files from authenticated web HTTP Connection Manager in SSIS

Problem: I am in process of automating the download of files from authenticated web .I tried different alternatives one with HTTP connection Manager and the other using Script task


HTTP Connection Manager

I have included URL, Username and password of the web, but when i try to test the connection, the following error occurs.



Unable to connect to the remote server



Questions:



  1. For URL , does it should point straight to the server or Login page? I tried either ways, but it didn't work

  2. Do I need to specify anything in Domain box and Client certificate?

  3. What is Client Certificate?


Script task


I have followed the link for downloading the files using script task


Download source file from website with SSIS


it throws unknown exception, not sure what it is?


Questions:


Is there a simple solution using Script task?




In either cases , Can you please help me in connecting to authenticated web and download the files and also check if files already exists. I dont have prior experience in using SSIS to download files from web. I have tried different solutions from here, none of them worked.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire