I have exported the CHROME_EXECUTABLE in my .bashrc and I have no issues when i run flutter doctor in my terminal. See the below output
Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v):
[✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 2.2.3, on Linux, locale en_IN)
[✓] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 31.0.0)
[✓] Chrome - develop for the web
[✓] Android Studio (version 4.2)
[✓] Connected device (2 available)
• No issues found!
But when I run flutter doctor from the android studio via Tools->Flutter-> Flutter Doctor. I am getting error that there is not CHROME_EXECUTABLE available. see the output below.
[✗] Chrome - develop for the web (Cannot find Chrome executable at google-chrome)
! Cannot find Chrome. Try setting CHROME_EXECUTABLE to a Chrome executable.
Is there some setting I have to change in andrioid studio so that i can use my chrome as a device. Thanks in advance.:)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire