I am using the below code with the Firebase SDK 8.
const db = firebase.firestore();
const collectionRef = db.collection(collectionName);
var query = collectionRef.where('isFinal', '==', true);
query = query.where(firebase.firestore.FieldPath.documentId(), 'in', docIds);
return query;
I want to replace it code with the modular SDK. So I have written,
const dbInstance = getFirestore(firebaseApp);
const collectionRef = collection(dbInstance, collectionName);
query(collectionRef, where(???, 'in', docIds));
return query;
But somehow I could not find the syntax to get the FieldPath. From the reference, I can read that,
/**
* Returns a special sentinel `FieldPath` to refer to the ID of a document.
* It can be used in queries to sort or filter by the document ID.
*/
export declare function documentId(): FieldPath;
which is imported with
import {documentId} from 'firebase/firestore';
But when I am using it, it results in an error.
Does anyone know what is the correct syntax for this?
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire