jeudi 5 novembre 2020

Web API routing And Multilanguage

I am coming back to web programming after a long while (I am coming from an advanced mobile application programming), previously I've created some simple websites but they were all just localhost websites now I am trying to do something more advance I want to host my website on a domain and actually make a real website (I am currently hosting the website on google firebase host).

I've read about API routing but I don't get how actually use it? from what I understood the host will always call the "index.html" file, but then how do I run my routing API code? should we run a js file or PHP file or some kind of coding file to decide the route for the user then load the screen for them? if anyone could provide me with a helpful link or be kind to explain it to me I would be grateful.

I am also planning to make it a multi-language website for example include french and English on my website, I've seen many websites just add a "www.websitename.com/en" or something like that if possible please provide me with hints or guides on how to do that. thank you in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire