jeudi 5 novembre 2020

C3.js - chart data too small to render

i am currently trying to build a graph with C3.js that has relatively large differences in the data. On the left axis for example there are data up to 10.000.000, on the right scale only up to about 10.000. Now a third bar should appear in the graph with values that are much smaller than those of the right scale. (About ~100)

The following problem now occurs:

The bar is only visible if I switch off the left axis with 10.000.000. The bar with its data is simply so small that the data is only rendered when the scale changes, I hope I made myself clear and it is easy to understand what I want to achieve.

Does anyone have any idea how to achieve this?

PS: https://jsfiddle.net/o90j1drm/4/

In this fiddle you can simply increase one number in the data, so the other numbers are automatically hidden because they are also too small.

Many thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire