dimanche 18 décembre 2016

C# WebClient: Illegal Character in link

I want to download a File from dropbox. I have a download Methode in a .dll which a wrote myself, Shouldn't be a problem just wanted to Mention, Now when I call this Methode with a Link from a string array. I get:

enter image description here

Now the Error Message is German so I will translate it for you: "Exception while making a WebClient Request".

I can give some more information on the Error the Exact Error is:

"There is an Illegal character in the Download string"

I tried another link from dropbox.

Works: https: //www.dropbox.com/s/n82iqqf1vmfrfhr/Base.zip?dl=1

Doesn't Work: https: //www.dropbox.com/s/dd146f85trixobv/update1.zip?dl=1

I added a space between https: and // so Stack doesn't register it as a link. Since Stack doesn't allow for more than 2 Links for me ....

Which works just fine. So i don't know what the Illegal Character is...

enter image description here

The String array is generated using File.ReadAllLines() which reads a file with 3 links in it.

The File looks like that:

http://ift.tt/2hN2XlR
http://ift.tt/2hINgi6
http://ift.tt/2hNc0Tx




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire