I've used SSH to install the SCSS gem in my web directory in cPanel. For some reason my .scss file is not being read. It's just ignored. Does SCSS need to be compiled? I remember reading somewhere that since SCSS is similar to CSS, so all you have to do is change the extension. When I have tried to compile in Koala I simply get the error:
"Error: Undefined operation: "0em times cos(0deg)"."
$r: 10em;
$n: 13;
$cover: 100% 100%, 0 100%, 0 0, 100% 0;
@function poly($k: 0) {
$p: ();
@for $i from 0 to 2*$n {
$a: $i*180deg/$n;
$j: if($k == 0, $i%2, $k);
$x: calc(50% + #{$j*$r*cos($a)});
$y: calc(50% + #{$j*$r*sin($a)});
$p: $p, $x $y;
}
@return polygon($p);
}
@function cover() {
$p: ();
@for $i from 0 to 2*$n {
$p: $p, nth($cover, floor($i/($n/2)) + 1)
}
@return polygon($p)
}
html { background: #222; }
body {
margin: 0;
height: 100vh;
background-size: cover;
animation: ani 2s linear;
}
@keyframes ani {
0%, 5% {
opacity: .999;
-webkit-clip-path: poly();
clip-path: poly();
}
40% { -webkit-clip-path: poly(1);
clip-path: poly(1);}
80% {
opacity: .999;
-webkit-clip-path: cover();
clip-path: cover();
}
100% {
opacity: 1;
-webkit-clip-path: cover();
clip-path: cover();
}
}
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire