samedi 27 novembre 2021

How to edit the data shown in a grid view from a SQL database

I made a search function using Grid View, the program reads the user input and based on that it returns the data that matches from the data base, however it returns the whole line, which includes 2 ID columns which I don't want to show. Sounds like something simple yet I can't seem to find any kind of tutorial on how to do this.

Also, the second column IdCargo (IdProfession, in english), I'd like to translate this data, as in, if a specific ID is supposed to appear I would like to instead show the profession of said employee. I would also like to show the column with "Cargo" name instead of "IdCargo", also instead of "CargaHoraria" I want to show "Carga Horaria".

If anyone knows any kind of guide or tutorial with using GridViews and SQL, that would be extremely helpful for future research as well.

enter image description here




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire