mardi 30 novembre 2021

Create url using data fetched from database in my webpage

I have a database that has a table of assignments

CREATE TABLE `assignments` (
 `a_id` int NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
 `title` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
 `description` varchar(250) NOT NULL,
 `file` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
 ` deadline ` datetime NOT NULL,
 PRIMARY KEY (`a_id`)
) 

in my website I would like to view assignments by title, then click on each title (title should be hyperlinked ) to be redirected to details of this specific assignment. here's what I've got so far

  // Get records from the database
    $query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM assignments ORDER BY a_id ASC ");
    
    if($query->num_rows > 0){ 
        while($row = $query->fetch_assoc()){ 
            $assigment_title = $row['a_id'];
           
    ?>
    <div class="list_item">
        <?php echo "<tr><td><a href= 'A i'>" . $row["title"]. "</a></td></tr>"; ?></div>

the problem is 'A i' part, what I want is for the href to change according to the title, I am new to php and I cannot find my workaround. assuming I have a list of urls: A 1,A 2,...A n TIA




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire