mardi 30 novembre 2021

firebase control-cache my website is not showing but if you put slash my html code will show

my html code is not showing on https://mangazwert.web.app but if put /home or anything my html code will show. i contacted the firebase team and they say it's cache control and send me some link about them and i dont know what to do in firebase.json.my firebasejson is not working or maybe i did it wrong. could anyone please help me! { "hosting": { "public": "public", "ignore": [ "firebasejson", "/.*", "/node_modules/" ], "rewrites": [ { "source": "", "destination": "/index.html" } ],

"headers": [

  {

    "source": "**/*.@(jpg|jpeg|gif|png|js)",

    "headers": [

      {

        "key": "Cache-Control",

        "value": "no-cache"

      }

    ]

  }

]

} } this is the firebasejson which i did, please tell me if i do it wrong.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire