vendredi 26 novembre 2021

How to add text between two radio buttons of same group

I am trying to create a selection in which I have two radio buttons of same group and some text in between. Like single correct MCQ...

HTML:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0">
<title>Practice</title>
</head>
<body>
    <input type="radio"> This_1 <br> 
    or <br>
    <input type="radio"> This_2
</body>
</html>

Now what I want is that user can select only one of the radio button. However, as soon as I add OR in between, the radio buttons divide into two groups. And instead I can select both of them,u know what I'm saying... Please help is really appreciated. Thank you so much!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire