mercredi 26 février 2020

Token Autocomplete Search Box

I want to add to my website a (complicated) token autocomplete search box, which has some specific features: 1. Show the chosen tokens in a box. 2. Show a list of all the possible token options while typing (autocomplete). 3. Have support for complex tokens structure, for example: When I type food, it will write a "food" box and then let me choose from all the possible foods (which is good in order to split categories).

I saw tons of libraries which none of them fit all my requests. The issues search in gitlab (for example, here: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/issues ) is perfect for me but I couldn't find how to use their libraries.

I would like to get help in how to nicely use their code, or if there's another good option.

Thanks!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire