mardi 25 février 2020

Oxygen Builder - Find Out How To Modify Element Value

Simple question I hope it's not to stupid. This also applies to outside of Oxygen Builder.

I am looking for a way to find the programming syntax to modify a value of an element.

For example oxygen builder provides things like "Header Builder" that contains certain attributes like "scroll distance" and various other custom options.

If I wanted to modify these custom values using jQuery what is the best way to find out how to access and modify that value programmatically. I have emailed their support team about some of these but they seem fairly clueless. Or maybe they are just not understanding me.

It would be something like

jQuery("header_builder").scrolldistance(value)

However this code does not work to modify the elements scroll distance value. I am wondering how to find out what the proper context is for .scrolldistance to make it work properly.

And yes I am aware about the $ sign, in oxygen it requires jQuery instead of $.

I have dug around in the plugins code but wasn't able to find anything. I also have no idea where to look.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer information on how to find this myself in future rather than just an answer to this one single problem if possible.

Thank you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire