mardi 25 février 2020

Do you know any online payment services with API?

I'm looking for a service that expose their apis to effectuate payment to collaborators and clients, so operations like cash back and money transfer, what I need the service for is TO PAY, the part where I'm being paid is already implemented with another service. I specifically work with Ruby on Rails, but if the service uses apis I don't think it will matter. What matters most is that I need the service to operate in italy, that's because services like Stripe has the feature I'm looking for, but operates only inside american boundaries.

So, I need to make a service which can make automatic payment to determined people ( Which IBAN I know ), if you know of something that will allow me to do that ( possibly through their apis ) I would be grateful.

Cheers!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire