jeudi 27 février 2020

Is there a way to run a python script from a website? [closed]

Some background that may help you answer this question: I'm an intermediate python programmer who has very little experience in HTML and web development. I'm looking to store a python script, I created, on a website for users to use. The script reads excels files and outputs data/info based on user input.

I've been trying to research a solution for this without much success. Ideally, I picture a website where a user can click on a button that automatically executes the script. There would also be some sort of interface that the user can interact with and enter inputs. Finally, the user should easily be able to download the files created by my script.

Does anyone know of a good web development platform to implement something like this or advice on how you would go about? I've never created a website before so sorry if this seems like a really basic or obvious question. Thank you and I appreciate any help.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire