lundi 31 décembre 2018

Tutorial or Related for C# Web Application Scheduling System

I have been scouring the internet for some information or a tutorial on a MVC or Web App system I want to create.

Purpose: To create a MVC or C# web application that allows users to create a schedule for employees.

Needs:

  • Grid type layout for schedule.
  • Vertical column for tasks
  • Horizontal top row for employee names
  • Group by teams and supervisors
  • Assign admins to modify daily tasks assigned to associates
  • Create dashboard for each associate to see weekly and daily summarized work

These are just some of the features I am looking at implementing into the system. I understand the database structure, but I am newer to C#. Any tutorial on something similar, would be of great help to start this project.

I already have Visual Studio, and I feel that MVC is the way to go for neater and better code handling and organization, but I am open to other types as well.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire