mercredi 26 décembre 2018

How can I run this PHP website and host it on HostGator?

My friend, who just started a company, sent me this website (https://github.com/lexaugustin/bamboufacile) that someone built for him out of a PHP template, so I can host it for him on "hostgator.com". When I run the public folder with XAMPP, I only see the template website, and when I try to run the server.php that is in the root directory, I get these two errors:

1) "Warning: require(/opt/lampp/htdocs/public/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/public/index.php on line 24

2) Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/opt/lampp/htdocs/public/../vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/lampp/lib/php') in /opt/lampp/htdocs/public/index.php on line 24.

Can someone help me run this file and tell me how to host PHP website on hostgator, please? The tutorials on hostgator haven't worked for me.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire