jeudi 27 septembre 2018

Is there any open-source web service package to view images on remote server like viewing them on local disk?

I have a remote server, which I cannot SSH directly but I can setup any web service on the server. For my work, I need to frequently view images on the remote server. I expect a web page, where I choose a directory on the server, it automatically show the images files under this directory (not just list the file names). If there are a lot of images, it provides function such as "previous n images, next n images" which the value of N can be set.

I know it is not very complicated to implement it in php or something like that, but I am not familiar with web service programming. So I am wondering if there is any open source package like this?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire