vendredi 28 septembre 2018

Is it possible to collect and display web page performance data using window.performance and/or PerformanceEntry

I've been looking into the the "PerformanceEntry" and "window.performance" objects in order to collect/display some statics on a page built for my support team.

Specifically I'd like to be able to tell:

  • How long the total page load took (from request to page is done loading)
  • How long the browser too to render the page
  • How long the transfer of the page took
  • How long the server worked on the request

For instance: Page Load: 2.39s Render time: .89s Transfer time: 1.30s Server side time: .2s

Is this information in the window.performance object? If so please help me understand how/where I can obtain this info as I've googled a bit for it and I don't see any good documentation explaining things.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire