vendredi 28 septembre 2018

IHTMLElement Click not advancing HTMLDocument to next page

I'm trying to navigate to page x of several pages of search results in Startpage.com. I can successfully parse the object to an IHTMLElement.getElementByID("2"); and I use it's Click() event to fire the javascript behind it. Still the document stays on the first page of search results.

private void GetNextPage(int i_page)
{
   HTMLDocument hdoc_Doc = (HTMLDocument)wb1.Document; // wb1 is at page one of search results
   IHTMLElement element_Page = hdoc_Doc.getElementByID(i_page.ToString());
   if (null != element_Page)
   {
       element_Page.click();
   }
   // Now check to see which titles are showing
   IHTMLElement element_OneCheck = hdoc.getElementByID("title_1"); // Page one search results
   IHTMLElement element_TwoCheck = hdoc.getElementByID("title_11"); // this is on page 2 search results if it gets there...
   if (null != element_OneCheck)
       Console.WriteLine("Page One Still...");
   if (null != element_TwoCheck)
       Console.WriteLine("Page Two found...");
}

The result is: "Page One Still..." I have even tried direct action on the document:

hdoc_Doc.getElementByID("2").click;

Once again this worked but did not advance the document to the next page of search results. I have also parsed this out with the HTMLAgilityPack, but that is for parsing not processing a javascript link, which is why I went this route.

Any help would be much appreciated! I am on .NET 4.0 using VS 2010 (yes, I know it is old, but is Ultimate versus the free versions I have for the newer VS - so I stick with 2010 for full environment.)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire