samedi 29 septembre 2018

CSS and HTML coding - Big J's Deep Dish Pizza

I am trying to redesign a website using HTML and CSS with the help of my textbook, but I am running across an issue... There are certain contents of the website that do not appear the way they are supposed to like the figure shown in my textbook. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but my assignment is due tonight, I need help! auughh :/ I also had just got into a car accident yesterday and am suffering of a concussion so looking at the screen for long periods of time is very irritating to me D: down below in the comments I have included the CSS code and what my website looks like as well as what the website is supposed to actually look like.. I dont know what I am doing wrong? the white background in the back seems to have disappeared as well but I have followed all the steps. I am very confused.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire