vendredi 25 août 2017

Web development on Mobile

I want to use Samsun Dex, or any other desktop app for that matter, on my android while connecting to peripherals. I think it would be the ultimate solution for developers to be able to inspect element via chrome developer tools all within the Android platform in order to design without having to carry around a laptop or surface book.

I have been dying to find a solution but there is hardly any support for this idea. Why is that? The idea of taking only phone into work, docking it, pulling up a Shopify website and start debugging / coding would be a dream. I know I can't be the only one who desires this setup.

Other apps only view souce but why doesn't chrome,i.e. or any other platoforms support this mobily?

Thank you for the help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire