jeudi 31 août 2017

Simulate typing code with syntax highlight

I need to simulate somebody typing code with syntax highlight to record a video. At first I was trying the web approach.

Prism works great for syntax highlight and combined with CodeFlask you can use it as a simple code editor for websites. Automating the typing with TypedJS does not work because of some limitations of CodeFlask and TypedJS as well. I would have to re-render all the data on every letter typed or directly inject the code on some textarea like component but I have two problems:

  1. TypedJS does not seem to have a trigger for each letter typed;
  2. CodeFlask also does not seem to have a place to type and dynamically change the code, like an input field or textarea.

Solutions for macOS are welcome too. I'm just trying to save some time recording the code I typed in the past.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire