lundi 28 août 2017

Move block higher when the error is occured with HTML/CSS

So, this picture shows what I want, and below I will describe it more detailed

Link to the picture (I am not allowd to paste them here)

So, I will explain what is going on. You have three main elements

1) the highest text "Bla bla bla bla"

2) the button "Click me"

3) and the lowest text

When you click button, the error will be occured, and it will be appeared, as you can see. I want to move two first elements higher, and I don't want the lowest text be touched. So, it should stay on the same position as written.

My question is - How can I do it with HTML/CSS code (I don't ask about the JS code for text appearance). I need HTML/CSS will be in response of moving two first elements higher.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire