mardi 27 décembre 2016

Which stack is best suited for a 9gag type of website? [on hold]

I am planning to create a platform similar to 9gag from scratch. I am a bit lost between all the available technologies to achieve this.

I am proficient in C#, and have decent experience with javascript based techs for front end.

While I understand this question will likely be closed, I'd like to get some input as there are probably pitfalls that I can avoid right away. My specific question is what stack is best suited for my needs? As I will be a single person working on this - I also need to use open source software only. My research brings me to using C# on the backend and angular2 on the front end (since I have lots of experience with both), and I am not sure which database makes the most sense here. I am willing to learn new technologies.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire