samedi 31 décembre 2016

is there an api in Javascript that i can use to create a canvas where i can type in, drag images, and draw something?

So i have been working on a small web app where I need to achieve three functionalities: type text, copy/paste images (and drag them), and draw something with a draw tool. So far i came across HTML5 Canvas api that lets me achieve two of the functionalities i desire (i.e images and draw tool). However I am really having a hard time figuring out how to go about typing text dynamically on Canvas.I came across CanvasInput API which lets me draw a small textinput box on canvas but it is not useful since there are limited number of options. SO is there any other way i can achieve these three functionalities in javascript or in any other programming language? Thank You




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire