vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Weird Characters Displayed on Build, but not on Debug

I'm developing a Java Application using Netbeans, but while I run my app in Debug, or plain running it from Netbeans, my screen looks like so: Good. Yet, when I try to run from the Built jar in the dist folder, it looks like so: Bad.

Here is the method in which I am using to receive the content. The method is intended to get the source of text file from the web.

public static ArrayList<String> getUrlSource(String urlF) throws IOException {
    URL url = new URL(urlF);
    Scanner s = new Scanner(url.openStream());
    ArrayList<String> fileLines = new ArrayList<>();
    while (s.hasNextLine())
    {
        fileLines.add(s.nextLine());
    }
    return fileLines;
}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire