jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Use Facebook Login for website hosted locally

I'm trying to connect a website under development, to Facebook, to login to the website using facebook login. Currently I don't own a domain name yet.

I'm using ubuntu, and nginx. They are supossed to be working properly... but I can't connect to it.

I go to the web page and "log in" but even after showing the window to aprove the facebook app, it shows me as not logged in.

I'm pretty sure it's something related to the url name given to facebook.

nginx /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/default is:

server {
listen 80;
server_name localhost;

root /usr/share/nginx/html/noche;
index index.php index.html index.htm;

location / {
    try_files $uri $uri/ =404;
    }
}

etc/hosts:

127.0.0.1   localhost
127.0.1.1   xanxo
127.0.1.1   xanxo.com

Current localhost directory:

/usr/share/nginx/html/noche

Facebook App Domains

xanxo.com www.xanxo.com

Facebook Site URL

http://xanxo.com/

I even followed this video tutorial step by step but it doens't get any better.

Any help finding the mistake will be really apreciated.

PD: If there is any observation about the way the question is made, please comment, to modify it.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire