jeudi 29 octobre 2015

Exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException and Compiler Option

I am creating a web application with servlets in Java and I'm using classes type Jsoup based httpclient etc ... I have a problem with A CONNECTION SSL . MI from problems and gives me an exception to this: avax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException : handshake alert: unrecognized_name .

I found this solution : System.setProperty ( " jsse.enableSNIExtension " , " false " ) ;

The problem is that if I start the project with the local tomcat works instead with my tomcat online on an OVH server is not working . I saw that there is another way anologo this but I did not understand . Maybe we need to set an attribute during compilation like this: = false -Djsse.enableSNIExtension

As IDE : use Netbeans




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire