jeudi 28 mai 2015

Website logo placement on top right corner?

I am not sure what I am doing is according to guidelines/standards/rules or against it(it's weird actually from my point of view.). I tried to find a website with site logo placed on right top corner, but I didn't found one. From my observations It seems that logo of the website should always be on left side/left corner.

My questions are- Is it good to place your site logo on right side instead of left? Can it affect the user experience of my site or it will have no effect on users of the site? Is there proper guideline to place your site logo on left side? If yes can anyone share this with me?

I tried to find answers to above question but didn't found any useful information(maybe I am not searching with proper keywords). Please guys share your thoughts on this topic, If anyone has some useful link or this topic is previously discussed, please share with me.

Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire