jeudi 28 mai 2015

website loads over wifi but not mobile data

Hello I created a quick website last night using html, css, javascript with bootstrap. I am using 000webhost just to host it for now to test the website and all. The link is http://ift.tt/1SF4Vlh. The website loads perfectly on laptop and on my phone when connected to wifi but once I try to use mobile data I just get an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET error. I tried to use google developer console but there's nothing that seemed to help. I read a couple questions that covered this and followed their advice and still have the same error.

I tried this question: iOS Web page errors over Cellular Data but not over Wifi? Recent change to AT&T Cellular network?

And this one: Web site exhibits JavaScript error on iPad / iPhone under 3G but not under WiFi

Both did not fix the problem. It could definitely be something stupid but I just can't find the mistake. Thanks




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire