mercredi 27 mai 2015

How to do search things(type a keyword..etc) indirectly in a code, not just search engine?

I try to do web scraping from a hashtag search site : http://ift.tt/1Rpguvn

Here are 3 questions.

1. Maybe, by Python, I want to use a kind of 'keyword list' to search. But I just know a normal search method : type a keyword in that site and see some results. How to do searching in a python code using my keyword list? In other word, 1. In a code, there is a keyword list or just one keyword. 2. using some functions, I get a search result from the site.

2. In that site, There is a button 'Load More'. As I need a lots of data, I have to click and click it to get more results. Is there any way to click it in a code, not just by human clicking? if can, I wanna use for loop until i get enough information.

3. I think to do this project by Python. Or would you recommend a good language to do my project?

Thanks!!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire