dimanche 31 mai 2015

Web Software / Server Setup for Fee Based Training Videos Website

I hope this is the right place to ask such a question.

I'm looking for some direction in helping a client choose a software package and server recommendations for a fee based training video website.

The users will be able to view sourced videos stored on a server (or a 3rd party service?) for a monthly or one time fee.

The users may be able to view: - (x) amount of times - for a number of days - one time view

I also have to recommend a server architecture, high bandwidth maybe, etc. Should I be serving these videos from a service that offloads bandwidth from a server? (media server? / CDN ?)

PHP/Linux recommendations are a plus but not completely required at this time (Any information is more than helpful).

And of course, thanks in advance! I'd be happy to clarify if I need to.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire