mercredi 27 mai 2015

How to have two css animations in one tag

I am working with css animations and I have a series of animations with different css tags. I start at #water then go to other animations then I want to go back to #water with a different animation. This is my code:

#water {
    position: relative;
    left: 48px;   
    z-index: 1;
    opacity: 0;
    width: 197px;
    -webkit-animation: squeez 2s 1s 1 forwards;
    -moz-animation: squeez 2s 1s 1 forwards;
    -o-animation: squeez 2s 1s 1 forwards;
    -webkit-animation: fadeOut 10s 10s 1 forwards;
    -moz-animation: fadeOut 10s 10s 1 forwards;
    -o-animation: fadeOut 10s 10s 1 forwards;
}

It does not work how I want it to. The code is disregarding the first animation "squeez" and only doing the animation "fadeOut" which messes everything up. Any ideas on how to make this work?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire