I just would like some advice about work... everybody is welcome to give useful advice
I have a computer science degree and around 4 years of related experience in the IT. I didn't work always in the same position... but I did one year as tester, 1 year doing DB mainanance and 2 years as front-end and back-end web developer. I am not a master in everything but I am not bad in any of this position neither.
Now, Recently I understand that I like more the front-end becouse I can use my creativity skill even,so I want to apply for a position as web developer or front-end maybe the correct level probably is Intermediate...
"I have my portfolio with my projects" and I update it constantly ... but I don't like really much to spend time in showing. To me is better to learn new things and improve all my skills. What could be the best way to get into the job without to spend a lots of time showing things: resume,linkedin,instagram etc. (I did thousand of form online and bla bla but no attention) Related to the fact that I am a pratical person ...Is there any platform or way to get into project work for some company and to understand fast, how it is the situation: I do good ok contract, I do wrong no becouse of ...
In the way to keep going with my career.
Thank you.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire