Does anyone have already subscribed to an affiliate program on one of those websites ? (or another one)
My question is the following, I would like to know if there is a way to access to stock's website without scrapping the website itself. In fact, it's what i'm doing now and I realize this is not the fastest way to see if there is a stock on a product. For instance, some products are not accessible using a simple research on a website or/and some products are not updated "in stock" on some of websites pages whereas they're is actually stock.
That's why I think, using affiliation could help me to have an anticipate access to the stock as it's like I have an access of the "backend" of the website before the frontend has been updated.
As I've never been affiliate I don't know if it's possible and if it is, I don't know how I will have the data (simple API request ? CSV ?).
Thanks a lot
Hugo
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire