dimanche 18 décembre 2016

Can anyone recommend a free web hosting, I'm trying to work on google custom search engine for learning

Can anyone recommend a free web hosting? I'm trying to work on google custom search engine for learning.

Actually I'm learn mojolicious and google custom search engine. I was working on a virtualbox I assembled. So everything is running well while testing on the web application part. But when it cam to Facebook API and Google's Custom Search Engine since I am just learning. I am not even sure whether I am making a mistake or it just doesn't work well if its not published.

I haven't gotten around to configuring apache so actually I'm just running morbo so I can debug. The google cse and facebook was supposed to be critical to this because its either I manually filled the database before any anticipated search is created or create a web scrapping on a search engine when a search on my web application is run. Which I know violates Google, Yahoo, ... etc




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire