mardi 28 septembre 2021

You have mobile app UI, UX design. How to decide where to start?

I have a question to developers who are in the industry in designing any apps (mobile, web and mb desktop as well) . Today my employer asked me to do a "scientific" research in how to develop a mobile app. I am not quite sure what "scientific" means in this context. Is it a common term in development?

The designers are currently working on the UI, UX (almost finished). I am not quite sure how and where I can research that. Is it related to psychology how people react to app's experience (animations, colors???) or may be what a good start is in developing an app (Start coding sign up process over main experience)? If I missed something please let me know

Thank you in advance guys!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire