lundi 27 septembre 2021

How can I allow the person I'm making a website for to upload images to their website?

I'm currently making a website for a friend using Node, Express, and MongoDB Atlas. The website is to host their comic that they are creating, and I want them to be able to update it without needing my help. Right now I have a database that holds information on each comic page like which page it is and the file path, and I use the size of that collection to update certain parts of the website, such as the navigation buttons (first page, next page, previous page, last page.)

As it is now, they would have to move their new comic pages to the images folder and then add an entry to the database themselves. Is there a way I can make it so all they need to do is upload an image? Either to the website directly or is it possible to get them from a google drive or something?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire