mercredi 29 septembre 2021

Cannot Access selfhosted websites after Windows Refresh

after having problems with my audio driver I made the decision to "refresh" my windows install ("Refresh your PC to reinstall Windows and keep your personal files and settings. Refresh also keeps the apps that came with your PC and the apps you installed from the Microsoft Store" https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-refresh-reset-or-restore-your-pc-51391d9a-eb0a-84a7-69e4-c2c1fbceb8dd).

Everything worked flawlessly with the refresh but now I noticed that I am no longer able to access my Grafana-Dashboard. Grafana is running in a docker-container on my Raspberry Pi 4b along with prometheus.

After my Windows refresh none of the Websites (Grafana, Prometheus and Portainer) are reachable: Grafana displays the "If you're seeing this Grafana has failed to load its application files" message. Portainer displays the "Loading Portainer... " animation and the prometheus website is completely empty.

I did not change any of the settings on the Raspberry Pi or in any of those applications and I can reach those sites from my other machines.

I am running Windows 10 Home 21H1, but it worked with that version before I refreshed.

Is there some Windows setting that I am missing? I am not using a proxy and I am in a private network.

Thanks for your help!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire